Waste not, want not!
Water is definitely a commodity we do NOT want to find ourselves without. Yet, we also know how easy it is to waste water around our homes. There are simple steps we can take to reduce water waste like turning the taps off while brushing teeth, taking shorter showers and watering lawns/gardens in the early morning or evening. Ri-Industries has a simple method to conserve even greater amounts of water in your home: our Ri-Treat Waste Water Treatment System!Most homes in South Australia use potable (drinking) water for all household needs. What a waste! We can literally treat the wastewater produced in your home to be clean enough to water the garden, do laundry, and more. According to the Your Home government website, here are some advantages of using treated wastewater:
- Reduce water bills
- Use fewer water resources
- Irrigate the garden during drought or water restrictions
- Cut down the amount of pollution going into waterways
- Help save money on new infrastructure for water supplies and wastewater treatment
- Decrease demand on infrastructure for sewage transport, treatment and disposal, allowing it to work better and last longer.
What advantages do you get from installing a Ri-Treat Wastewater System?
- A mono cast 50 MPa reinforced concrete construction, with no fibreglass or plastic structural components, means that no untreated effluent will escape into the environment.
- The high-quality bio filter medium enhances the purity of the recycled water.
- All irrigation pumps are submersible, quiet, reliable and inexpensive to operate.
- The Japanese Air Pump offers the most reliable and efficient aeration and has a 2-year warranty.
- Ri-Treat tanks come in three sizes, offering maximum flexibility and even allowing for an internal spa bath.
- Child-proof and vandal-proof lids give you additional peace of mind.
- A high-quality irrigation kit for more effective irrigation.
- The septic tank is sealed as an additional precaution.
- A manufacturers’ warranty on tank construction.
For houses needing a smaller treatment system, or where site access is difficult, Ri-Industries also offers a fiberglass waste water treatment alternative: FujiClean.
Our products are reputed to be the best in South Australia and our employees are top experts in the field. Call us on 08 8444 8100 to learn how a wastewater treatment system can benefit your home.