“In Australia water is a valuable commodity. Rainwater can provide a renewable supply of natural, soft, clear, and odourless water that can be used for a range of purposes including drinking, washing, bathing, laundry, and gardening. In some areas, it may represent the primary source of household water while in others it can supplement existing mains water supply.” – Government of South Australia
The government of South Australia recommends the use of rainwater tanks to help conserve water. Ri Industries manufactures above ground or below ground concrete rainwater tanks for both residential and commercial use.
What are the benefits to the Ri Industries concrete rainwater tanks?
- The water stays cooler.
- No algae develops.
- The water has no after-taste.
- They are bullet proof, vandal-proof and fire-proof.
- Being underground means they are out of sight and don’t take up much of your valuable real estate.
- Above ground tanks can be spray painted to fit in better with your surroundings.
- Concrete is stronger and more durable.
Give us a call at 08 8444 8100 to learn about our rainwater tanks and other products as well.