When you purchase a Ri-Treat waste water treatment system, you receive:
- A mono cast Ri-Treat system in one of three sizes: 3250, 4250, or 4500.
- A submersible pump (supplied and fitted).
- A Japanese aeration pump (supplied and fitted).
- An internal alarm panel and external control box.
- A 12 month service contract including the commissioning and the first three services are included in the price. The service contract commences from the time of occupation.
- An irrigation kit consisting of 50 metres of 25mm poly pipe and 10 above ground sprinklers. Extra sprinklers can be added if required.
- Painted and sealed tank tops.
- Delivery of the unit and placement in the excavated hole (at driver’s discretion).
- Five council-approved reclaimed water signs.
Our waste water treatment systems come in three sizes:
|3250||6 people + spa bath||2500mm||2460mm||1700mm||6,565kg|
|4250||8 people + spa bath||2500mm||2760mm||2150mm||7,100kg|
|4500||9 people + spa bath||2500mm||3060mm||2280mm||7,350kg|