Most plumbers and drain layers in South Australia are familiar with the Ri-Treat waste water treatment system. Contact us for a list of plumbers and drain layers in your area.
For your convenience please take a look at the Electrical Installation and Circuit diagram and pass to your electrician as soon as possible before installing the system.
Important installation notes:
- Hole excavation is minimum 3m x 3m square.
- If base is rocky or uneven you will require road or gravel base. Do not backfill with rocky soil as damage may occur.
- SA Department of Health regulations state the lid must sit above ground level at the seal.
- Tanks must be half filled with water through all chambers to stop flotation.
- The Ri-Treat EP10 must be serviced quarterly by an authorised service agent. Ri-Industries can recommend a service agent in your area.
- For more information, see the Installation and Maintenance manual
Chain of Responsibility
Ri-Industries takes our involvement in the ‘Chain of Responsibility’ very seriously, ensuring that we comply with the compliance and enforcement (C&E) legislation in relation to potential road safety breaches. We exercise due care and take reasonable steps to prevent breaches of road safety law, and we expect our business partners to do the same. This includes ‘third party transport’ collection of goods from our premises. All transport providers collecting goods from our premises will be required to prove compliance or provide details of the relevant person within the business that we are able to contact for compliance details. This ensures all parties within the ‘Chain of Responsibility’ are protected via the reasonable steps defence measure.