The Ri-Treat EP33 offers building owners and occupants the chance to reclaim their wastewater by recycling and reusing water from their building or sites. The EP33 has capacity for up to 33 people.
Locations and sites that could benefit from a Ri-Treat EP33 include:
- Hotels and motels
- Function centres
- Caravan parks
- Factories and other industrial buildings
- Mining camps
The Ri-Treat EP33, along with the Ri-Treat EP10 for residential use, is the only SA-manufactured secondary treatment system that’s been tested, certified and approved to the Australian Standard (AS/NZS 1546.3:2017) for South Australian conditions. The design is unique to Ri-Industries and we have manufactured pre-cast concrete tanks and products since 1947.
The Ri-Treat EP33 offers several features and benefits:
- Consisting of three pre-cast 50 MPa reinforced concrete tanks, with no fibreglass or plastic structural components, means that no untreated effluent will escape into the environment.
- The high-quality biofilter medium, with the added bonus of bristle filters, enhances the purity of the recycled water.
- All irrigation pumps are Lowara stainless steel and are submersible, quiet, reliable and inexpensive to operate.
- The Japanese Mac100 air blower offers the most reliable and efficient aeration and has a 2-year warranty.
- A 15-year warranty on tank construction.
- Other unique features, such as automatic sludge and skimmer returns.