Reclaim your waste water by recycling and reusing water around the home. The Ri-Treat EP10 is the only SA-manufactured secondary treatment system that’s been tested, certified and approved to the Australian Standard (AS/NZS 1546.3:2017) for South Australian conditions. The design is unique to Ri-Industries and we have manufactured pre-cast concrete tanks and products since 1947.
Our environmentally friendly waste water treatment system is guaranteed to be of superior quality. Our customers repeatedly tell us that “Ri-Industries products are the best in South Australia.”
Choosing the Ri-Treat EP10 gives you a number of advantages:
- A mono cast 50 MPa reinforced concrete construction, with no fibreglass or plastic structural components, means that no untreated effluent will escape into the environment.
- The high-quality biofilter medium, with the added bonus of bristle filters, enhances the purity of the recycled water.
- All irrigation pumps are Lowara stainless steel and are submersible, quiet, reliable and inexpensive to operate.
- The Japanese Mac100 air blower offers the most reliable and efficient aeration and has a 2-year warranty.
- Child-proof and vandal-proof lids give you additional peace of mind.
- A 15-year warranty on tank construction – longer than comparable products.
- The operation of the unit has other unique features, such as automatic sludge and skimmer returns.