Ri-Industries is pleased to announce our new Ri-Treat product called the EP10 Secondary Treatment System which allows you to reclaim your waste water by recycling and reusing water around the home. This product has replaced our previous Ri-Treat units, including the 3250, 4250 and 4500.
Like all our products, the EP10 is guaranteed superior quality and engineer designed. In fact, our customers repeatedly tell us that “Ri-Industries products are the best in South Australia.” What’s particularly exciting is that the EP10 is the only SA-manufactured secondary treatment system that’s been tested, certified and approved to the Australian Standard (AS/NZS 1546.3:2017) for South Australian conditions. After rigorous testing over the last 18 months, it has been approved by SA Health and carries the SAI Global ‘5 ticks’ StandardsMark License.
Choosing the Ri-Treat EP10 gives you a number of advantages:
- A mono cast 50 MPa reinforced concrete construction, with no fibreglass or plastic structural components, means that no untreated effluent will escape into the environment.
- The high-quality biofilter medium, with the added bonus of bristle filters, enhances the purity of the recycled water.
- All irrigation pumps are Lowara stainless steel and are submersible, quiet, reliable and inexpensive to operate.
- The Japanese Mac100 air blower offers the most reliable and efficient aeration and has a 2-year warranty.
- Child-proof and vandal-proof lids give you additional peace of mind.
- A 15-year warranty on tank construction – longer than comparable products.
- The operation of the unit has other unique features, such as automatic sludge and skimmer returns.
Please note, our approvals only cover the manufacture and sale of the unit. Therefore, installation and commissioning are the responsibility of the purchaser and all servicing must be carried out by an authorised service agent.
If you have any additional questions about the EP10, please do not hesitate to contact us at 8444 8100. Our expert staff will be happy to assist you. In the meantime please check out the new EP10 website page and EP10 brochure for more information.