Ri-Industries has launched a new Ri-Treat product called the EP33 Secondary Treatment System. This three-tank system replaces the Ri-Cycle, which came in three models used in commercial settings. The EP33 can still be used for commercial purposes and has capacity for up to 33 people.
Like all our products, the EP33 is guaranteed superior quality and engineer designed, and it comes with the usual stainless steel Lowara pumps and Mac air blowers for reliability and efficiency. It offers building owners and occupants the chance to reclaim their wastewater by recycling and reusing water, and can be used in many commercial settings such as caravan parks, hotels, factories, mining camps, schools and wineries.
What’s particularly exciting is that the EP33, along with the Ri-Treat EP10 which launched last year, is the only SA-manufactured secondary treatment system that’s been tested, certified and approved to the Australian Standard (AS/NZS 1546.3:2017) for South Australian conditions. After rigorous testing over the last two years, it has been approved by SA Health and carries the SAI Global ‘5 ticks’ StandardsMark License.
The Ri-Treat EP33 offers several features and benefits:
- Consisting of three pre-cast 50 MPa reinforced concrete tanks, with no fibreglass or plastic structural components, means that no untreated effluent will escape into the environment.
- The high-quality biofilter medium, with the added bonus of bristle filters, enhances the purity of the recycled water.
- All irrigation pumps are Lowara stainless steel and are submersible, quiet, reliable and inexpensive to operate.
- The Japanese Mac100 air blower offers the most reliable and efficient aeration and has a 2-year warranty.
- A 15-year warranty on tank construction.
- Other unique features, such as automatic sludge and skimmer returns.
Please note, our approvals only cover the manufacture and sale of the unit. Therefore, installation and commissioning are the responsibility of the purchaser and all servicing must be carried out by an authorised service agent in accordance with the Installation and Maintenance Manuals.
Our website has more details about the new EP33, including a new brochure and copies of the new Owner’s Manual, along with the Installation and Maintenance Manual. We have also updated our Product Catalogue. All manuals are also available in the PDF manuals section of the website.
If you have any additional questions about the EP33, please do not hesitate to contact us on 8444 8100.