When rainwater is scarce, it’s important we look for ways to conserve. As we stated in our blog Times Are Dry, Adelaide recently reported its driest January since 1957. In that blog we offered helpful tips to conserve water around the home. One additional tip is to install a wastewater treatment system such as the Ri-Treat Wastewater Treatment System.
What is a wastewater treatment system? It is a system designed to treat the wastewater produced in your home to be clean enough to water the garden. Most homes in South Australia use potable (drinking) water for every household task. A wastewater treatment system allows the household to conserve the potable water, at least in terms of what you’d normally use to irrigate the garden.
What makes the Ri-Treat Wastewater Treatment System unique?
- A mono cast 50 MPa reinforced concrete construction, with no fibreglass or plastic structural components, means that no untreated effluent will escape into the environment.
- The high quality bio filter medium enhances the purity of the recycled water.
- All irrigation pumps are submersible, quiet, reliable and inexpensive to operate.
- The Japanese Air Pump offers the most reliable and efficient aeration and has a 2 year warranty.
- Ri-Treat tanks come in three sizes, offering maximum flexibility and even allowing for an internal spa bath.
- Child-proof and vandal-proof lids give you additional peace of mind.
- A high quality irrigation kit for more effective irrigation.
- The septic tank is sealed as an additional precaution.
- A manufacturers warranty on tank construction.
For homes needing a smaller wastewater treatment system, or where site access is difficult, Ri-Industries is proud to offer FujiClean Fibreglass Tanks. These fibreglass tanks are a lightweight alternative to our Ri-Treat concrete tanks, and offer the following advantages:
- Proven design and high performance
- Simple maintenance and high energy efficiency
- An environmentally friendly design, resulting in lower operational cost
- Ease of installation in locations where access is difficult or limited
- A warranty of 15 years for tanks and 2 years for electrical components.
If you’d like to learn more about either of the wastewater treatment systems offered by Ri-Industries, please call and speak with one of our experts at 08 8444 8100.