South Australians take steps every day to save water: shorter showers; turning off the tap when brushing teeth; and other techniques. But when it rains, many of us let the water go to waste. Ri Industries has a solution. Concrete rainwater tanks.
Why use rainwater tanks? Because rainwater is a valuable natural resource. Using rainwater can reduce water bills and provide alternatives during water restrictions. Using rainwater can also decrease stormwater runoff which will reduce local flooding.
One of the great things about using rainwater is that it can be used for almost all domestic uses. It is recommended that water used for drinking and cooking come from the public reticulated water supply, but for all other purposes rainwater is an excellent alternative.
Why use Ri Industries concrete rainwater tanks?
- The water stays cooler.
- No algae develops.
- The water has no after-taste.
- They are bullet proof, vandal-proof and fire-proof.
- Being underground means they are out of sight and don’t take up much of your valuable real estate.
- Above ground tanks can be spray painted to fit in better with your surroundings.
- Concrete is stronger and more durable.
Showers, baths, gardening, dishes, clothes washing, toilet flushing are all activities perfect for using rainwater. Learn more by calling us at 08 8444 8100.